Part No: C11A009A03
This practical OBD2 scan tool is specially designed to work with all OBDII compliant vehicles (1996 and newer), featuring the complete OBD2 functions, DTC lookup and more. It is an excellent choice for facilitating vehicle repair work to troubleshoot indicator lights and codes.
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW) worldwide
2. Features the full obd2 functionalities at a fraction of the price of competitors
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
4. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
5. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
6. Views freeze frame data
7. Reads live PCM datastream
8. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
9. Supports valuable O2 sensor test, on-board monitor test, EVAP system test (mode 6, 8)
10. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
11. DTC LookUp liabry
12. 1.77-inch TFT color screen
13. Multilingual menu (7): English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
14. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
Why You Need TOPDON AL300?
l Make Repairs Yourself Instead of Paying A Mechanic
- With this scan tool, you can identify the problem and its severity, and make a simple and easy repair at home.
- Once the repairs are made, it allows to clear the error code and turn off the check engine light.
l Preparing for State Emissions Tests
- With this obd2 code reader, you can easily identify issues with the emission system before you go to the inspection, saving both time and money.
l Gain Insight Into Engine Health And Performance
- The scanner offers a range of parameters and data that lets you identify trends and developing issues before they’re a big problem.
- Walk in knowing the exact issue you need to have fixed, when go to the mechanic, giving peace of mind that not being ripped off.
Why is the Full OBD2 Diagnostics So Beneficial?
l Read Codes - Identifies which section of the emission control system has malfunctioned.
ü You’ll get a general idea of what normally causes the code, and schedule a proper repair at a more convenient time.
l Erase Codes - Erases the codes from the vehicle after retrieving codes from the vehicle, and certain repairs have been carried out.
ü Thus turning off the annoying MIL (check engine light).
l I/M Readiness - Checks whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly, and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
ü To help pass the emission test, and tell if it’s the time to have vehicle maintenance.
l Data Stream - Retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
ü To show a long list of all the available data values as engine RPM, vehicle speed, air flow, engine load, fuel pressure, fuel trim value, engine coolant temperature, ignition timing advance, or closed-loop status.
ü This allows you to watch for problems during a test drive, and so to find out which part goes wrong effectively.
l View Freeze Frame - Takes the snapshot of the operating conditions when an emission-related fault occurs.
ü These maintenance alerts help in identifying the problem easily, and let you know when need to go in for a vehicle inspection.
l O2 Sensor Test - Retrieves O2 sensor monitor test results of the most recently completed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
ü To improve the vehicle’s performance but also make it fuel-efficient.
ü If you are a DIY then you can replace the defective O2 sensor for preventing possible damage to the catalytic converter. The latter may cost thousands of dollars to replace.
l On-Board Monitor Test - Retrieves test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems that are not continuously monitored.
ü To see if the engine has any misfire or compression problems on a particular cylinder, which aren’t severe enough to trigger a check engine light.
ü You can save a lot of guesswork, and prevent the emerging issues from causing a real driving problem, with no need to wait for days for certain OBDII self-tests to run, and possibly turn the Check Engine Light on.
l EVAP System Test - Initiates a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
ü This helps check fuel vapor leaks including when there is a missing gas cap or a loose gas cap.
ü You can start this test to prevent fuel from evaporating out of the tank and contributing to smog.
l Vehicle Info - Retrieves a list of information (Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration ID, and Calibration Verification Number).
ü This is highly valuable for record purposes or car tracking.
ü The VIN code can reveal car’s manufacturer, model, year and place of manufacture, all its features, technical specifications, also more specific and useful data, including authentic mileage and archive photos at different times, if it had any accidents, if it has been stolen, how many owners it had and so on.
Car Coverage & Languages
- Unlike other cheaper scanners in the same price range, this TOPDON obd2 scanner supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN (Controller Area Network).
- Works on most vehicles sold worldwide with the model year of 1996 or newer.
- Multilingual menu: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian.
- Simply select the error code, to get an in-depth explanation of its meaning.
- Make in-time decisions about possible repairs.
- Save the trouble of looking for the meaning of a diagnostic trouble code online.
Peace of Mind in a Box
- The OBD2 scanner’s mini size fits comfortably in the palm of a hand. So that you can carry it around no matter in the garage or on a trip.
- The rugged plastic adds to the overall structural durability. No worry about a small fall costing you a new unit.
- The relatively large color 1.77” TFT display makes viewing the data information very easy.
Welcome to get technical support via Facebook (@TopdonOfficial) or Twitter (@Topdon_Official) or Pinterest (topdon_official), if you are unsure whether the tool is suitable for your device.
12-month warranty for any possible quality problems.
Display: 1.77 Color Display
Operating voltage: 9~18V
Storage Temperature: -20℃~70℃（-4℉~158℉）
Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃（14~122℉）
Dimension: 19.9*71.7*23.3mm (4.72*2.82*0.92 inch)
Length: 1050mm (41.33 inch)
Net Weight: 210 g (7.40 oz)
1*TOPDON ArtiLink 300 Code Reader
1*Quick start Guide
Copyright © TOPDON. 2004 - 2017. All Rights Reserved